View Single Post
Old 03.20.2008, 10:19 PM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
anyone who thinks mr bungle was just a band for mike patton to excercise his weirdness obviously needs to hear secret chiefs 3, i think pattons talented and all, but this shit proves he was the weak link in that band. but just because i listen to shitloads of good music and we have a lotta same tastes i dont like dino jr. and psychocandy, i just like good soundin stuff. but i gotta thank you as well, since i logged on here you intro'd me to the goslings, truman's water, stars of the lid, and autistic daughters all of whom i have gone to gush over. not to mention robe and scissor shock, who i really enjoy, not even jerkin you off. if you are ever if the fine desert state of tucson we should meet up get high and make noise.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|