View Single Post
Old 03.20.2008, 08:05 PM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Easily!

Batreleaser, thank you for being one of the few people on this board to give me high hopes that not everyone here is some weird Dinosaur Jr fanatic. I'd also throw peopel like Zeropumpkins, Everyneurotic, Hayden, Paulybee, King Buzzo, and a few others on here who seem to actually care about hearing good music (sorry if I didn't include someone on here -- you know who you are). Though it's kinda nice to see that almost everyone else on here ignores this thread, because they'd rather talk about wanky guitar solo bullshit or some other shitty band that jacks off onto a xylaphone than talk about actual, honest-to-god good MUSIC. Oh well, I'll keep trying to make threads in support of good shit and hopefully get one or two people interested. Not that my musical tastes are "amazing" or anything, but who in their right mind would rather listen to "WITHOUT A SOUND" or "PSYCHOCANDY" over secret chiefs 3, without a doubt the best band still active in 2008. It's just odd to me.. in my small town of 40,000 people, I know at least 10 people who just absolutely love Secret Chiefs 3, Cerberus Shoal, all kinds of good music -- I kind of figured maybe some people on here would be into this stuff, but nah, they just ignore it. It's no big deal to me if people don't want to hear good music.... it just saddens me a bit... so many great bands deserve to be heard... oh well. Fuck it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|