View Single Post
Old 03.19.2008, 11:16 PM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Oh, and if you do it more, you get better at it.

That whole "it's more special if you don't make a habit of it" attitude is high-larious.
MAKE A HABIT OF IT.
ha ha ha ha

are there people who actually say that??

--
but anyway, not to put pressure on the innocents, different people have different "needs". there is no law that you have to do it 3 times a day 7 days a week for the whole year. what's important i think is that the sexual appetites match, or you're going to have one furious and frustrated masturbator or the person will simply go have their needs met elsewhere. on the other hand, those who feel accosted... i can't empathize, i have never been in that situation, but i suppose it must be uncomfortable when someone is constantly humping your leg. anyway. basically, everyone is different, good luck children.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|