View Single Post
Old 03.15.2008, 12:22 AM   #18
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
yeah i guess if i had to pick bands the main ones would be:

big black
dna
the swans
the minutemen
neu!
the stooges
mc5
einstruzende neubauten
black flag

actually almost all the hardcore, no wave, post punk, pre industrial,blah blah blah music that i got into back in 8-10 grade.

i remember letting a friend listen to einsturzende neubauten and he laughed and said they were fucking horrible. he said the same thing about sonic youth (but people already knew about them when i was getting into them). the funny thing is a few years later he burned all my sonic youth and einsturzende neubauten cds. now he's no longer a friend (not for that reason though).

anyway, yeah i found out all the obscure stuff (back when gang of four and shit was rarely ever talked about in any music magazine) on my own with no help from other people. i also didn't have the internet until 2001 so with no help from that in my later high school years.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|