View Single Post
Old 03.14.2008, 05:00 PM   #6
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
None. Not meaning to piss on your thread, but I'm not naive enough to think that tons of people don't have the same exact tastes as me. If I ever thought I liked something obscure, people on here like batreleaser and everyneurotic have proven to me that there are tons of people into most of same things that I am.

Maybe I just don't understand the question, but none of the bands listed on here are shocking at all in how well-liked they are...

Also, I like Afghan Whig's "gentleman" quite a bit.

As for how I discover music, I honestly couldn't tell you. People download off of me on soulseek and I randomly download albums off of them in return. That's usually the way.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|