View Single Post
Old 03.11.2008, 02:21 PM   #33
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I suppose. PCP is a fucking miserable drug. DXM and Ketamine are similar in experience. I suppose if it makes you sick, that could be the problem. Alot of times the consistency and inactive ingredients in the syrup disagree with people. Again, I suggest trying some Drixoral caplets or something. If these make you sick, it must just be the DXM.

Heroin is a drag for me. For opiates, fentanyl will always be my favorite. Heroin makes my head too fuzzy.

Has anyone here ever done benzedrex? It's a stimulant similar to amphetamines but it's in an OTC drug. The fucking waves of pleasure are fantastic. My favorite new stimulant second only to the mighty llello.

i was hooked on h for about a year and a half so obviously i hate it, i just got bored with drugs when i was 19 or so, i still smoke cigs and go out for drinks but thats about it. im too broke these days paying for school and rent and what not to keep on gettin high all the time, id rather spend extra cash on music, dvd's, clothes, instruments, etc... cant say i didnt have some great fucking times when i was going drugs though. but nah, never did benzedrez, i used to do tons and tons of adderal, i was prescribed for add and id take 60-80 mgs a day, i was fucking super me too, id sit at a computer for 8 hrs writing and re-writing essays and what not, then id crash like a motherfucker, so the doctor then prescribed me to ambiens to sleep. i got strung out as fuck too, adderal all day, then boom, ambien when i wanted to go to bed. that was when i was 16.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|