Thread: The Horrors
View Single Post
Old 03.11.2008, 08:46 AM   #19
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Saw them at ATP. While I wouldn't buy their records, they have got a surprisingly good live show. I know it won't mean much to many people here (what with many of you having more than a passing awareness of Hardcore/ Power Electronics and 'other') but it's really good to see an indie band who a) look the shit and b) are capable of moving onstage.

I've said this here before, but in terms of 'rock' live shows, I tend to prefer hardcore lately just because there's a bit of life on stage. For far too long the post-rock poison of blandly playing instruments blandly has spread. I'm not saying the Horrors are saviours or anything - it's a bit like ...trail of dead, who were musically not terrfically interesting (to me) but had a great live show.

I'm with you. never really got the mistrust directed at this band. a whole heap more fun than lots of the 'indie' out there.
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|