View Single Post
Old 03.08.2008, 07:34 PM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
ive never been offered those drugs in my life, so dont even try telling me their a phone call away, the only people i know who have tried those types of shits are the really psychedelic heads i know, and one of them is a chemist. acid however is a phone call away for me, and shrooms are a call away in the fall. i just never make that call because last time i took acid i got so high that i told my friends i was going out for a cigarette, but instead walked for two hours into the middle of the desert, my friends were also high so to them no time had elapsed and i had just been smoking for a few mins, then we all came down and they were like shit where is he, and im like, shit, im in the middle of the desert, and all i gota say is, thankfuckin christ for cellphones. since then i wont touch anything other than booze, painkillers, and coke.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|