View Single Post
Old 03.08.2008, 01:09 AM   #108
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
That would be kind of cool, I guess.

Based on the live videos I've seen, they don't seem very interesting live. Not the sound or the songs, just the performance. I guess I could say they don't seem so "fun" live. I might be wrong, though. Has anyone ever seen them live? What was it like?

Basically, you nailed it. I saw them live at the Lollapalooza Sonic Youth headlined (give or take the travesty that was Hole) and they were kind of boring. I like some of their songs some of the time, but have always just thought of them as a more popular than average by-the-book indie rock band. Yo La Tengo, Beck, Doo Rag, Jesus Lizard, and Blowhole (and of course Sonic Youth) were all significantly more worth watching.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|