View Single Post
Old 03.06.2008, 04:51 PM   #79
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
dinosaur jr's reunion had very little industry buzz whatsoever, the only people at shows were hardcore fans. it was AWESOME
I died and went to heaven that night on a wall of skronk!
get over your money "naivette"
we all need money. bands need money. they are not ascetic monks looking to propagate some sort of religious experience, they are bands, and they want people to PAY to see them ROCK, because they are WORTH IT

Dino were great when I saw them too. The big drawback was it was the venue's opening night and they gave away like 300+ free tickets. (Which I didn't know about until they were all gone, so I had to pay for mine.) So, there was about 300 people there who didn't know who the fuck Dino Jr were, so they persisted to mosh and throw beer bottles across the crowd for the entire show.