View Single Post
Old 03.06.2008, 02:46 PM   #60
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Hmm, I wish I had a friend that was into them. Pavement have never really been my thing but seeing them play live with a friend sounds worth a ticket.

As for bands reforming, a lot of popular indie rock bands don't interest me so I guess its cool but only with bands that are down to earth enough. A reunion should be the band getting back on stage, plugging in, and jamming with no real promotions apart from fan buzz, in my mind. Seeing Dino, Pixies, and JMAC on whatever late night shows put a bad taste in my mouth. Then again, I'm very naive about money (which may explain why I barely ever have money for groceries).

dinosaur jr's reunion had very little industry buzz whatsoever, the only people at shows were hardcore fans. it was AWESOME
I died and went to heaven that night on a wall of skronk!
get over your money "naivette"
we all need money. bands need money. they are not ascetic monks looking to propagate some sort of religious experience, they are bands, and they want people to PAY to see them ROCK, because they are WORTH IT