View Single Post
Old 03.01.2008, 11:32 PM   #14
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
This makes me want to talk about my musical journey.

The first song I remember liking was 1995's Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me by U2. Sure I was only ten and it was a promo song for Batman Forever, but that song rocks. Ha ha, I had the single on cassette. Anyways, I got into Led Zeppelin shortly after that and was into them throughout middle school. 8th grade I got into Nirvana and Smashing Pumpkins mostly from my older brother (a trend in my early music interests). By freshmen or sophomore year of high school, I got into Radiohead and was all into them for a long while. Then senior year came around and my brother came back from his first year in college with Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, Dinosaur Jr, Joy Division, etc. and needless to say I was blown away and am still being blown away since.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|