View Single Post
Old 02.21.2008, 02:22 PM   #2479
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
You've missed my point. That older copy would not be the same as the "special" copy I bought for 25 bucks.

Very realistically, you can't find an original pressing from 1973 in good condition with all the original extras it came for, unless you spend a lot more than 25 bucks. Even later repressings in good shape are hard to come by. There are many run of the mill copies around for 3 bucks, but they're pressed badly or worn out from use on shitty 70s turntables.

yeah, but it's the original sound. i don't really like these 180 gram vinyl reissues unless they're hard to find records that get reissued. but then again it doesn't matter, if you like it more power to you. i just think spending 20 dollars extra just for some random stuff is a little too much. now maybe if it was the piper at the gates of dawn i would look at it in a different way.

anyway, i sort of contradicted myself and bought the deep wound 12 inch today. i have the bootleg 7 inch and this is also a bootleg in a sense, so i didn't really go against what i mentioned before. i also decided to start buying the syr on vinyl. i got goodbye 20th century and syr 1 from kill rock stars.

anyone know how long it takes a record to be sent from england to the usa? they shipped it today and i picked regular shipping.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|