View Single Post
Old 02.15.2008, 03:02 AM   #2471
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Some pretty good vinyl acquisitions today. The deluxe anniversary EMI Holland import of Dark Side of the Moon. Man, is that vinyl good--so quiet. You get all the extras, too--posters, stickers, cards, and a nice plastic/paper sleeve. Nice.

Also, a mono first print of The Rolling Stones, Now! in VG shape. Sounds really great to my ears, though.

Also, two Brian Eno LPs--Another Green World and Before and After Science.

It's some pretty good stuff.

And because I spent so much, I got a $10 credit on my next purchase, plus three more punches on my card towards $11 off on a purchase over $10. (I have two more punches to go--you get a punch for every item you purchase over $10).

you could've bought an older copy of dark side of the moon for like 3 bucks at an used record store or ebay.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|