View Single Post
Old 02.13.2008, 02:01 PM   #2460
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, well, gmku strikes out... There were a few things I considered purchasing, but I just wasn't feeling it, ya know? There was no big ah HA! moment where I came across anything I'd been longing for, and I hate the feeling of plunking down coin for something I'm half-hearted about. I picked up and put back a couple of Eno records that were only in VG condition, and believe it or not, almost bought a 25 buck vinyl reissue of Dark Side of the Moon. There was a lot of great looking new vinyl in the store, but it was either stuff I already have or Blue Note reissues, and I've gone through my Blue Note phase.

Oh, well. Always next time. I took solace in a cup of Starbucks brew and double chocolate cookie.