View Single Post
Old 02.11.2008, 09:21 AM   #80
dnorsen
bad moon rising

dnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's asses
lots of random connections due doing artwork for a variety of bands ... the bigger of bunch being:

sonic youth - did a show poster, met thurston periodically and he knows who i am which is cool ...
sunburned hand - first of the bigger bands i have done artwork for. friendly with a bunch of members ...
lsd march - did artwork for him. got a nice email saying he really liked it
otto from devendra's tour band and vetiver amongst others is an old friend. we used to go to each other's respective record shops when living in rochester ...
pengo - talk to these guys pretty frequently mostly due to old connections to rochester
vxpxc - became friendly with these guys via my friend adam and later did artwork with them. talk to grant pretty frequently these days ...
ben nash- just finished artwork for 2 of his albums. its going to be sick!
voice of the seven woods - rick and i talk often, mostly of admiration for each others work and wanting to work with each other in the future ...

there is more, but i often space on who because more than anything they are friends not just band members ...