View Single Post
Old 01.31.2008, 11:29 AM   #72
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
My mum once met John Peel at a music festival and he invited her and her friends back to his caravan where they listened to records but they soon left because there was a weird man there.

John Peel (real name Shirley Crabtree) has since died.

My dad once saw Paul McCartney at Leeds airport and was going to say 'hello' to him, to put him at ease because he was staring at him, but suddenly got an overwhelming urge to shout 'wanker!' at him instead (even though he liked him in The Beatles) out of curiosity to see how he would react, much like the urge which possesses one when one is in a public toilet to take a bite out of one of those lemon-flavoured bowl fresheners to see how they taste; so he stared at him for a few more seconds and ran off.

At several music festivals I have been within a 15-metre radius of many rock stars.

Someone who posts on the same Internet forum as me knows a guy from Aids Wolf. Etc.
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|