View Single Post
Old 01.30.2008, 03:12 PM   #45
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Mostly noise bands. Yellow Swans, Goslings, shit like that. Connected with Murder by Death a little bit, even though I don't like them. I almost got into a fight with a member of Devil Wears Prada, some shitty scene band. Me and Jamie Stewart used to email each other. Me and Little Jimmy Urine from MSI email each other still every now and then. The guy from Racebannon is in my town. My ex-girlfriend fucked the drummer of My Chemical Romance about 5 1/2 years ago. I met MONG HANG. Shit like that. Nothing big, I guess.............

And yeah, I was being serious about the My Chemical Romance thing.

Um.. I have met Bill Gates and Steve Albini though. That's probably more interesting than any of the above stuff, haha...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|