Thread: Hanatarash
View Single Post
Old 01.18.2008, 11:26 AM   #10
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
one of my favorite noise bands of all time.

i was going to point out that rrr had some of their stuff. harbinger sound recently released a collaboration between them and evil moisture, haven't heard it thought.

i thought aids-a-delic was pretty easy to find?

anyway, that eyeball guy is kinda bullshitting you, the band started as yamatsuka's one man harsh noise project called hanatarashi (the "i" at the end denotes singular) he would record from his house inspired by merzbow, hijokaidan, masonna, incapacitants, etc. eye couldn't go see these bands live as he lived in osaka. these recordings started circulating and he got asked to play shows, that's when he seeked out people to play with him and they became hanatarash.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|