View Single Post
Old 01.14.2008, 01:54 AM   #54
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
okay, no, here's what it is
i don't mind if people don't do drugs or are against drugs, drinking, smoking etc. i have absolutely NO problem with that. it's people who run around going "look at me, i don't do drugs, i'm straight edge, aren't i cool? i have fugazi vinyls! i bought them at my local record store because i am toootally into nonconformity and not supporting the man and other things that members of my particular subculture like to blather on about!" that i can't stand. i want to grind their teeth into the sidewalk

Most of them people are against Fugazi because "Minor Threat are soooo much better, man!"

People run around shouting out alot of things, often to the point of nauseation.
Look at this board, it's enough to make you wanna go straight edge with how 'cool' drugs are.