View Single Post
Old 01.13.2008, 04:45 PM   #20
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Those posts about Instrument got me thinking and remembering. At the risk of pissing someone off for bragging or whatever or provoking thoughts that I think I'm better than someone else, I was at the world premiere of Instrument. Ian was incredibly nice and did a Q&A thing afterwards for as long if not longer than the movie. I'm not bragging, just something cool that happened. Some people may remember me writing about it before and think I'm pathetic.

That's awesome.

I saw the Evens last year in this old hall with lampshades as the only lighting and couches on stage etc. It was great. I spoke to Ian after the show, as did many other people, and he was extremely nice and was joking around the whole time. He was a super nice guy.