View Single Post
Old 12.30.2007, 12:48 PM   #12
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
You know DR, I thought about doing this survey too, but I was going to do it with "songs". It was a good idea to limit it to one genre.

1. A Punk song that defines the genre: "Too Drunk To Fuck"

2. A Punk band that defines the genre: I want to say something more original than the Sex Pistols, but they are in fact the answer to the question.

3. The ultimate Punk band lineup (Vox/Lead/Rhythm/Bass/Drums): Rocket fromt the Tombs, first generation. Any supergroup would likely stop being punk as The Lords of the New Church easily prove. I actually like the Lords a lot, but they weren't punk.

4. One Punk album you would want on a desert island: Confusion is Sex (it's Sonic Youth's most "punk" album)

5. One Punk song that makes you dance: "Lobotomy" by the Ramones

6. One Punk song that makes you think: "Margin Walker" by Fugazi

7. A band that should be thought of as Punk, but rarely are: Public Enemy

8. A band that shouldn't be thought of as Punk, but regularly are: The Offspring

9. British or American: American

10. Sonic Youth's most Punk Rock song (no covers): "World Looks Red"
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|