View Single Post
Old 12.23.2007, 04:34 PM   #51
koolthing78
bad moon rising

koolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asses
There seem to be 2 threads going on here, but I'll respond to the one about being a whore. Just kidding. But before I read through the entirety of your query, I was going to say "sure," if it was tactfully done, and the two-(or three- or four-)timer was completely honest with everyone involved. Some people just have that ability to be ok with not being the "only one," (though this probably works better if the feelings involved skew more towards the "really like" end of the spectrum, as opposed to the "love" end). But there is nothing "tactful" about hanging out with more than one bf at the same time. That's just a childishly self-centered recipe for drama. Not to mention kind of uncomfortable for anyone else there who knows the situation.
Either I don't understand the point of "repping," or I do and it really is pointless. Fortunately I'm colorblind, so it wouldn't make sense to concern myself with being concerned about it in the first place.

www.myspace.com/koolthing78
koolthing78 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|