View Single Post
Old 05.18.2006, 02:42 AM   #13
xpressway2yrskull
little trouble girl

xpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's assesxpressway2yrskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbars
still 17 year old tossers with that just got out of bed hair and cowboy boots, thats right the guys you wear ties and dont clean under their nail in attempt to gain the attention of fellow doherty admirers,

they can fuck off

Too true. I usually care very little about what a 'rockstar' likes to do in their spare time. What sets Doherty apart is the continuing support he receives from his admirers. Every other guy in school fits soapbar's description and to me, this act isn't the kind of thing to be supported. Around 2002-3 I thought The Libertines could do no wrong, it's frustrating the way many people still believe this today.
xpressway2yrskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|