Thread: how are you?
View Single Post
Old 12.10.2007, 07:30 PM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
atari, i think you're a bit of a lunatic and often a pain in the ass, but regardless, i wish you no ill, and that which you say actually sucks.

my suggestion (honestly, not mocking) would be to cut down your marijuana consumption. if you smoke any kind of good quality shit, at the rate you do, it must be a big line of your budget--unless of course you also sell to recover the costs, but selling is never a smart idea , unless you crave showering with other men for years at some point in the future.

so my other suggestion, coupled with the first one, is would be to diversify your business rather than seeking the comfort of a cashier job. You already have the tools for selling shit online & know how to use them; it could be relatively simple to branch out to different items with a different inventory cycle. think of converting your marijuana budget into some kind of inventory, and that should give you better returns than being a night watchman, or whatever you're planning to do.

anyway, i do not wish to engage in lunatic discussions with you, but i felt morally obligated to offer you some advice, as retreats of this sort often lead to implosions, and we don't want you to become the poster child for amotivational syndrome, whether it actually exists or it's just another name for chronic cannabis intoxication.

yeah, rationalize all you want, but you know i speak the truth-- you need to detox & get back your energy & drive-- & best wishes.

oh yeah, one more thing-- if you're not willing or able to pay a business consultant, your local SBA should have some experts on staff. SCORE is actually a pretty good resource (retired business executives) and they are affiliated with the SBA.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|