View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 02:05 AM   #17
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Independent Worm Saloon was really good. LOTS of good songs on that one specially The Wooden Song, Dancing Fool, Tongue, Strawberry, Dog inside your body, Who was in my room etc. And CLEAN IT UP. I have a friend who has a college radio show and I remember right after he played that he said " I really hope I don't get in trouble for playing that " What a crazy fucking song. The Bambi music in the very beginning makes it even more fucked up. That's why worm saloon was so great, it had some poppier sounding stuff, but it still had the signature Butthole Surfers stuff

Electric Larry land didn't do anything for me. And you ask WHY people don't like it? Come on, it's the Butthole Surfers and they came out with a Bubblegum pop album. It's not like it doesn't have standouts, Let's Talk about cars, Pepper. But mostly it's awful. Like Weird Revolution, fucking awful, but that song Jet Fighter, oooh so freaking good

Heh and to me, I can listen to the Butthole Surfers anytime. Why wouldn't you be able to listen to them on your way to work?
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|