Thread: amplifiers
View Single Post
Old 11.08.2007, 12:51 PM   #19
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
uh, head cut from a SWR redhead combo inflating 300 watt in a 4x12" PEavey cab. Too powerful.
Not much stories about this stuff, except for the "strange" cut head I found in a shop and the 4x12" cab that I found ridicolously cheap and in perfect condition with a boss cs-2 pedal given as a gift by the previous cab owner, cs-2 that I ended up selling on ebay for like 90 euros, half the price I paid for the cab. ha ha.
Now I loaned it (the cab) to a friend of mine coz I don't need such power as I don't play live, I have a 2x12" Eden cab too but a speaker is blown and the cab itself sounds distorted and fuzzy (in a bad way) with the only speaker that survived.... gotta check that shit ann see if I can fix it somehow. BTW, when I'll have enough spare money I'll have a bassbomb built by this guy www.earcandycabs.com , too bad shipping costs will kill my enthusiasm.

p.s. shentov, how much does your friend ask for those cloned effects?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|