Thread: amplifiers
View Single Post
Old 11.07.2007, 12:43 PM   #1
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
post pictures, info and stories with your precious amplifiers you pump yr guitars, basses or else with.
here is mine (and the acoustic is no more, i sold it.)

i bought this Bass Master head from a guy who holds a rehearsal room here in Sofia. i've used it (along with 10 000 other guys) for more than 2 years in that studio, actually we used this place quite frequently. it's built by the same dude who made my stompboxes (super fuzz and EH bass muff replicas), so there wasn't a dillema (sp?) to buy it or not. + i got it for ~ 60 euros. it was used hard for more than four years now and i still haven't got serious problems w/ it. by the time it was at the practice room it used to make 'boom boom' from time to time, but every time it was some wacko with active bass, so i guess the 'active' input/socket was kind of fucked; my basses are 'passive' and i never got into trouble (no 'boom boom' at all huh).
i've used it with my strat too, and still do. it sounds pretty tight with those two pedals i've mentioned, but the clean sound of it is not extremely 'bright'. over all i use gauge 12 strings and droney dropped tuning, so this satisfies my gtr sound needs (fat, heavy, warm and consistent tone, like honey.. ahha).
and this head weighs a ton. or a ton and a half.

PS* you could see my leg on the left;

PS** you could see what a mess my room was two months ago (when I took the picture);

PS*** this head has a sticker that says KPD-0 Sofia city on the left side but you can't see it. do you put stickers on yr amps/basses/guitars/stuff? i do. a lot.

PS**** my 'cabinet' looks aand plays like a wild punk shows' survivor. i need a new one... but I haven't looked too hard i guess...

peace attack