View Single Post
Old 11.05.2007, 08:56 PM   #46
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
this is the dumbest thread ever.

steve has one of the most distinctive drumming styles of any drummer. you can tell a sonic youth song by whatever technique it is that he uses (i'm not a drummer, but i can tell his sound.)

aside from the fact that, as everyone has previously stated, he IS one of the nicest people in the entire world, why anyone would criticize him for essentially not being "cool enough" to be in the band is beyond me. if you're not at band practice or a part of the creative process yourself, you have no idea what he brings to the table in those terms. i could personally give a shit whether he's "experimental" enough of a human being or musician. if lee, kim and thurston didn't think he added something, he wouldn't be in the band.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|