View Single Post
Old 10.02.2007, 05:04 PM   #109
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Noise fucking sucks, mostly because I live in the heart of E.Vil and there is so much noise constantly there - exhaust fans, motors, horns and lately there is this weird issue with a chirping alarm - like a smoke detector - that chirps once each 30 seconds. Its like Chinese water torture. I was finally able to get rid of the chirp on my block last week by posting some fliers on E. 5th St, people actually wrote thank you on my flier. Last night I was on 10th St tween 1st and A and heard the same chirp, timed it on my watch as 30 seconds, so it seems to be a problem around the Village. I thought it was a smoke detector that needed a new battery but it doesn't seem so. If you think this sounds dumb just set an alarm to go off EVERY 30 SECONDS 24/7 in proximity.

But I don't consider Double Leopards (and children) or Dead C or the like to be noise, its free music.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|