View Single Post
Old 10.01.2007, 09:21 PM   #6
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
I'd love to see Wolf Eyes, especially after seeing live videos. So intense.

And threadstarter, that's a really ignorant viewpoint. I would expect that in like, a school discussion about music, not on the Sonic Youth board.
Of course, there's way more trash than goodness in noise, but the good stuff is fucking awesome. T+B said it best, and I'm just ripping him off... but it's what I would've said anyways.
It isn't like (good) noise doesn't evoke emotion at all.

You are fucking right, it ISN'T "music," it is NOISE. That doesn't make it any less enjoyable to listen to, nimrod. There is a lot of talent that goes into things like creating yr own instruments, deconstruction the boundaries of what can be called "music," and making cool sounds that could hardlky be used in the context of a standard format song.
Not everything needs to be hooky and warm and fuzzy to make it listenable.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|