Thread: World Music
View Single Post
Old 08.29.2007, 03:27 PM   #256
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice

I liked this one quite a lot until he started with the effects processor thingy. Kind of ruined it for me. The instrument sounds cool enough as is.

I'm super down for a world music board. Don't know how I can help really, as I'm pretty useless when it comes to computers, but you guys have my support however you need it.
Maybe "non-anglo/american folk music" is a better description of what the term world music tries to convey, especially since last time I checked England and America were still part of the world. Though I guess since non-English pop music also falls under the world music category much of the time it can't really be called folk music.