Thread: World Music
View Single Post
Old 08.29.2007, 04:28 AM   #252
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
There's loads of Hurdy-Gurdy stuff on youtube. I've picked some of the ones I like. I'm sorry again that I don't have the technological ability to contribute proper uploads to this thread, but I'll up a gash-load of stuff as soon as I do.

This one moved from the bottom to the top. It's real shame the audio is rubbish, this is great. A website for this band. ANYONE SPEAK HUNGARIAN?
Hurdy Gurdy
Mo' Hurdy Gurdy
Hurdy Gurdy on NY tube, it looks like
Probably wankers playing Hurdy-Gurdy, but pleasant nonetheless
Getting bored of Hurdy-Gurdy yet?
I could happily listen to Hurdy-Gurdy for hours, it seems..

Incidentally, while I'm here, Marras and myself were talking about setting up a forum for (want of a better name) 'world music'. The first port of call is some description that's slightly less despicable and suggestive of Sting than 'world music'. Secondly, is anyone else interested in helping set-up/ maintain such a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.

Last edited by Glice : 08.29.2007 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Spacky layout
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|