View Single Post
Old 08.24.2007, 09:45 AM   #16
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Here we have a perfectly good sub-genre of music TOTALLY ruined by appropriating Death Metal style vocals.

Exhibit A:

whoa whoa whoa sweet child o mine! what do you think yr doing? you can't pick on raging speedhorn, they are/were aye-mazing!! the vocals are awesome, there's the one that sounds like the titular "dungeon whippet" or a massively aggrieved chihuahua and the one that looks like the scariest human alive who does the "OOORRGGGH" low bits and when those bad boys link up... well, flawless. they did weaken a tad when they started to incorporate actual words into their songs but still... I saw them four times i think and had a blast each and every time.

its great with these bands where there's always a lyric sheet with the record but when you here it the singer is really just going "NNYYYYYYYAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|