View Single Post
Old 08.18.2007, 10:09 AM   #14
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
fast food has been around for a LONG time. there are mcdonalds all over the world.

this kinda shit pisses me off.

yeah, burgers and fries dont help, but i think the problem lies more so in video games and computers nd kids not wanting to work (yeah, not always the case, but its became cool to be lazy)

"but bu7t but, the japanese people are amongst the healthiest in the world, and the LOVE video games" < and dont think about giving me some shit like this.

japan, is a fucking island, very small in comparison to the united states. being surrounded by oceans on all sides what do you think the commonly eat??? FISH (low, if any...fat. far better for ya than burgers) what does some dude in the middle of some buttfuck texas dessert town got to eat...BEEEF!

ronald mcdonald has nothing to do with it (even though i admit, he doesnt help matters much). inactivty is to blame.

yr jus pisssed cause ronald mcdonald turns u on