Thread: D=
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2007, 05:15 PM   #25
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not weasling, !@#$%. I'm just taking the punishment, and getting back other ways. I'm listening to Rufus Wainwright's song "One Man Guy" a lot in front of them, I put out this rainbow necklace that a friend gave me on my desk (I might get the little sis to wear that one, she thought it was pretty), and I'm leaving the TV on the logo network. I don't like doing that to get back at them, but it is goddamn hilarious.

I can get on the internet at school...

BUT! I pissed off my mom the most with quite possibly the stupidest mistake I've ever made. I accidentally sent a text message to my mom that was supposed to go to someone else that said "My bitchy mom won't let me go to market night. She needs to get the fuck over it." When I was thinking about what to write, the word "mom" came up a lot, and I guess I accidentally sent it to her. Haha. It's pretty funny, but it sorta sucks in the long run. She isn't talking to me, which is nice, but I'm not gonna get to do anything with friends for a while.