Thread: awkward phases
View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 05:12 PM   #46
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
My whole life has basically been one giant awkward phase. Few pictures exist because few people want to have me in their pictures. Right now I pretty much wear the same thing every day and I don't wash my clothes very often. In the winter I wear the same thing every day. I have two closets, both full of clothes that I hardly ever wear. I think ever since leaving high school, all normal clothing has begun looking bad to me. I like having a job that requires a uniform because I do a lot less laundry and I don't have to think about hating all other clothing so much.

exactly . i relate to this very much .
i usually am reminded of it when ive spent too much time downtown around people my age , or when once in a blue moon i want to be confident in my looks and just look good for a change and the option isnt even there for me to .

i DONT want to become one of those weird old grannies in purple velvet track suits with the word "BRAT" or "SASSY" embroidered with sequints on the back *shudder

awkward younger phases - took turns being Goth Whore and Grunge Boy . it was fun .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|