View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 03:55 PM   #91
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i can hardly type from laughing so much!

ok well, we call it p.a because thats what we call it. other people call it the desk, the rig, the speakers, etc etc. we will try and call it f.o.h. thingy from now on. this will raise a smile or two i am sure.

and personal security sounds like quite a few things, bodyguard, security guard, bouncer etc. i also said sounds so silly to me. are you suggesting that because someone doesnt call it a f.o.h thingy or know exactly what personal security is then they are not a real 'musician'?

i dont make any attempt to try and 'know the industry' personaly i do the things i like and thats that.

And earlier you said I wasnt fun to be around!

Actually you did imply that you knew the industry personally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
you are talking to someone who has lived with a sound (p.a) man for several years and has toured, plays gigs and puts many of them on and has done for quite some time.

Nuff said
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|