View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 08:37 AM   #11
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
fast food has been around for a LONG time. there are mcdonalds all over the world.

this kinda shit pisses me off.

yeah, burgers and fries dont help, but i think the problem lies more so in video games and computers nd kids not wanting to work (yeah, not always the case, but its became cool to be lazy)

"but bu7t but, the japanese people are amongst the healthiest in the world, and the LOVE video games" < and dont think about giving me some shit like this.

japan, is a fucking island, very small in comparison to the united states. being surrounded by oceans on all sides what do you think the commonly eat??? FISH (low, if any...fat. far better for ya than burgers) what does some dude in the middle of some buttfuck texas dessert town got to eat...BEEEF!

ronald mcdonald has nothing to do with it (even though i admit, he doesnt help matters much). inactivty is to blame.

A common misconception is that the majpr part of the Japanese diet is fish, i.e. sashimi or sushi

Its actually a small part of the japanese diet, beef forms a larger part

Japan also has its own version of Macdonalds. Mossbergers

I can highly recommend a Japanese restaurant in London called Donzoko in Kingly St behind Regent St

Its itzakaya style so very informal and cheap

Its one of the few restaurants run and staffed by Japanese people and they dont mind helping you out with the menu

It also has a great sake cellar
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|