View Single Post
Old 08.11.2007, 11:07 AM   #19
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevOK
Could you describe the contest to me? If don't want to reveal the contest details publicly, PM me. This reminds me of a story my mom told me once of a class she took in college where they taught people how to find/record/analyze sound, and their final was to create a musical instrument.

Effects pedal forum, it is private, but some people on here on it. Winner gets a Boss RC-2. Basically the contest is "make something DIY this weekend, tell us about it, pictures, etc."

I'm finishing it up today. I just got a new soldering Iron and some heavy duty DPDT switches. All I have to do is figure out the wiring, cut some pieces of clear plastic (for the back panel for battery changing) and cut holes for the 2 switches, and the quarter inch jack. I don't think that there is gonna be enough room to have the pots be exterior for the chorus, so I'm just gonna put it on a cool setting and have it be tweakable by opening up the back.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|