View Single Post
Old 08.09.2007, 03:58 PM   #9
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
actually, i don't; i can't rate vision creation newsun higher than onanie bomb or vice versa; i mean, what moment is better? the part where eye starts belching on onanie bomb or the seismic change around minute 8 of "super going"? can "acid police" be really rated in the same way you could rate "house of sun"?

whatever album you can get is cool, i would probably advice you to get one of their earlier works first (chocolate synthetizer, pop tatari, soul dischrage, wow2, onanie bomb meets the sex pistols) before going to their later part of their career (super ae, vcn, seadrum/house of sun), as the earlier, the more difficult they are and the faster you get used to their style, the better you will appreciate their later stuff.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|