View Single Post
Old 08.07.2007, 12:53 PM   #77
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
They aren't, their shirts are. And yr telling me you don't see thousands of DK sweatshirts and belt-buckles on all these retards? Phaw! Plus, the Ramones and the Sex Pistols are "cool" to "like", and people are at least aware of their existence, Black Flag, and to a lesser extent, DK, are not well-publicized.
And for the infinith time, Paris Hilton is NOT in fact good, or worth listening to/paying attention to/life, nor is her "music" listenable, good, or even worth allowing it the time to be played out on the television.
Overlook her, you say? Sure. The music is still terrible, manufactured, boring TRASH.

dude, now that i went to new york, i heard the ramones the three times i listened to the radio.

yesterday, i went to see the misfakes live and the show was sold fucking out, whenever dez sang a black flag song, most people stood in silence but whenever they played a misfits song everybody would go nuts.

Glice: it was an example, i'm not saying flag and the dks are challenging, but compared, in a punk context, to the ramones or the pistols or the clash or misfits, they are, and most people who are into punk can't get into them because punk is now a form of mass music, you know, pop.

porky: i love flag and love paris, in different ways.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|