View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 08:50 AM   #20
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
if there is a thread about a particular band on here that i dont like i usually just let it slide and say nothing, somebody has posted it cuz they like the band and hey..who am i to piss on their parade, but i'm so so sorry, i detest this band i hate everything they stand for... which is what by the way? Jocks with socks on their cocks? nahh fuck them.

and did you see how in Anthony Kiedis autobiography he mentioned how he slept with Flea's sister and the first Flea heard about it was when he read it... How sad...poor Flea could'nt read anymore of the book as he was so upset...... define me define ME!
that was a funny day.