View Single Post
Old 07.31.2007, 05:51 AM   #30
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
It was good. That band change their sound pretty drastically each album and they usually take a fair bit of time between albums too, so they as people change a fair bit aswell I guess. So it was interesting seeing what he thought of that album now. They focused on that album but had footage of them over their career, showed footaqe of Van Dyke Parks recording during that album too, he was saying he hadn't seen anyone like Daniel Johns since Brian Wilson - which is a pretty nice thing to be said about you.

It was good.
Finances won't allow me to order the Triffids one yet, but I will get it some time.

It's a shame from my point of view that there's not a Nick Cave one, but I'll live without it, I guess.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|