View Single Post
Old 07.06.2007, 02:46 PM   #88
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
i loved the first album so much, i listened to it all the time for about 6 months. then i was so disappointed with Antics

that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Turn on the Bright Lights is a damn fine record. I remember giving shit to this girlfriend I had around the time that one came out whenever she put it on, and then one day I actually listened to it, and it was fucking fantastic. I have only one question, where did the edge go?

TOTBL had this really bitter edge too it, and Antics (which is just plain terrible) and this new one (which is slightly more tolerable) are completely lacking. where these dudes just doing heavier drugs when they put that one out, or was I just using heavier drugs when it came out?! either way, these dudes need their edge back.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|