Thread: tittyfucking
View Single Post
Old 05.08.2006, 02:18 PM   #67
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
question... what if you can get someone off but they can't get you. YOu love her, but sex just deosn't really equate well becuase both of us are highly unexperienced... but i feel more adventerous/willing/kinky than she is/lets on. We have a long confusing relationship and sometimes i ust wanna jump ship or fuck someone...

also tittyfucking, i'd try it... can't now though. I don't think it would work, like most things. And I also think I have a good knack for using my hands according to a few girls.

Errrrr sounds stupid, but just tell her! And then ask her about her fantasies/shit she'd like to try out. I did that with my gf, and found out she had weirder fantasies than I had!!! And besides, you can't really say you don't like something as long as you've never done it. Unless it involves a 600$ rubber suit or whatever
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|