View Single Post
Old 06.30.2007, 01:09 AM   #9263
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
if it all goes well, this year i'll be seeing two of the big german three this year (sodom and kreator, separately).
Kreator are unbelievable live man. I've seen them twice now and they were amazing both times. Funnily enough, Napalm opened up for Kreator last time I saw them. I was right against the guard rail during Kreator's set, got some great pics.

As for Destruction, I saw them a few months back. Phil from Municipal Waste got me in on the guest list and I got to meet Schmier and all them as well. Great guys, very down to earth even though they had just gotte strip searched at the border since their tour manager's a fucking moron.

krackah, I'll check out varge in a bit. Right now I'm finally listening to the newest Do Make Say Think.
vulva is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|