View Single Post
Old 06.26.2007, 01:04 PM   #9151
[iorxhscimtor]
little trouble girl

[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
hahahahahahaha.

by the way: how was the locust?

The show was pretty decent to me, it supossed to start at 9, but starts at almost 12 and as I expect the place was flooded with emo people and stuff like that. The first opening act (Cosmopolitan) sucks big time at least in my opinion, the second one (Conspiracion Alfa 5) was a little more decent with the bassist/vocalist really wasted saying a lot of stupid/hilarious things, Maniqui Lazer gave a great show, it was a shame that they only play about 6 or 7 songs, i really enjoyed sleeping with robots.

But The Locust blown everybody's head away, they seem to be very humble people and Justin Pearson gave autographs to kids in front of the stage. From what I recognize they play a bunch of songs from the New Erections and few from Plague Soundscapes and their other releases. Dude if you can follow Gabe Serbian with the Locust, Cattle Decapitation or one of him projects don't doubt about it, he is a fine musician. After "finish" they return to play another song, later they gone, with minimal technical failures but was a very cool night.
[iorxhscimtor] is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|