View Single Post
Old 06.24.2007, 10:01 AM   #77
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i don't care so much if they take guitar lessons, but they ARE boring and horrible. horrible. i mean, they're probably the worst band ever (maybe only beaten by the mars volta). it's just shit. it's artless stupid worthless shit. there is NOTHING in their music AT ALL that is good in ANY way. damn, i actually think i can't even say that about the mars volta (at least they have an OKAY riff out of every 500 on every song..).. i'm all for noise, "no wave" (which magik markers try to be), not-knowing-how-to-play, whatever, but goddamn.. magick markers are just SHIT. i've been trying to tell people this for a few years now.. god damn i hate them. i like the IDEA of them, but as a band, they're just completely fucknig SHIT. can't believe they put out shit through ecstatic peace. god damn. fucking horrible.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|