View Single Post
Old 06.18.2007, 02:48 PM   #34
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
if anyone knows what record glice is talking about (the talking in their sleep one) please let me know.

From the Tzadik website:

Dion McGregor dreams out loud, and his dreams are not very pretty. Tzadik invites you to eavesdrop on the horror in Dion McGregor’s mind. In 1964 ten of Dion’s tape-recorded dreams were released on album and quickly dropped out of print. This CD is it’s sequel, drawn from the same source material – the spoke-aloud dreams of Dion McGregor as taped by his roommate Michael Barr between 1961 and 1967. Documented with extensive photos and a long essay by Dion scholar Phil Milstein, this is the ultimate document of the creativity of the human subconscious. A modern masterpiece.

Catalogue number 7404

I might get my own copy while I'm here...

Edit: In case anyone other than me cares, the above is copied directly from the website, rather than my own hand. These things can make me lose sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|